All DuraVision mirrors are manufactured with high quality materials and stringent quality control manufacturing processes. Traffic Mirrors Online is confident that DuraVision products are made to the highest standards. As a result, most DuraVision mirrors carry a 5 year warranty against faulty workmanship and materials.
If a product fails due to a manufacturing fault or material defect, within the warranty period, we will replace the faulty part free of charge (excluding freight or installation costs). If it is not practical to repair it, we will replace it at our discretion.
Exception to 5 Year Warranty:
Due to the harsh conditions these products receive, the following products are subject to a 12 month warranty only:
- Inspection and Lookunder Mirror Ranges (including Base Lights).
What’s Not Covered?
- Normal wear and tear
- The natural breakdown beyond the reasonable life of the materials and components, such as coastal conditions
- Damage caused by incorrect installation
- Modifications or alterations
- Damage caused by improper use
- Damage caused by improper maintenance
- Damage as a result of use of the product for which it is not designed
- Damage caused by Third Parties
Making a Warranty Claim
To qualify for a Warranty Claim, all DuraVision mirrors must be registered within 90 days of purchase, through the online registration form.
Use the Invoice No. from Traffic Mirrors Online, description and date as proof of purchase.